Wednesday, March 22, 2006

DIE DIE DIE Insert-mode!

I may finally be able to put my foot down and consider myself an emacs user. I'm sick and tired of being in insert-mode and not being able to navigate around the document I'm editing at the same time! This discussion was started by someone in a maths lecture today, and all it's done is put me off of vim.. maybe even for good. In emacs, there is *NO* insert-mode.. at least not specifically. I can insert text anywhere I want and still have the ability to move around freely and to be frank, easily. Emacs is the way forward!

Also, found this article which made me laugh

The Ten Commandments for C Programmers (Annotated Edition).

Good for a giggle.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]