Sunday, March 19, 2006

Learning python, 2nd Ed.

My my, I have been productive today. Just finished a copy of 'Learning Python', one of the oreilly books on python. I have to admit, it's a very good book, one of the best programming language books I've read in a long time.

All the information is easy to digest and I've found that I've actually breezed through it pretty quick, even when I thought that I was taking large amounts of time out from reading. This book will have a permanent place on my bookshelf.

Anyone that's thinking of learning python, i can whole-heartedly recommend this book.

Oh, and on a side note, I've started playing Star Wars - Empire At War :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]