Monday, April 10, 2006

Games, games, books?

As the title no doubt suggests.. this post is a games related one. I've been playing Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion practically non-stop since it's been released! It's an excellent game, there's just so much to do, so many little quests that seem to fill your time! Not only that, but the 'main quest' is enough for any person. Having lost one of the items that is a key part of the main quest, I'v recently restarted with a new character.

Not usually being one to play games over and over again, the fact that I even thought of starting this game with a new character and redoing all those quests that I've spent around 40 hours so far completing, is obviously a sure sign of a classic.

I also got my hands on a copy of Final Fantasy VII, (having never played any of the Final Fantasy series) I'm hoping how this one turns out. A friend of mine told me that this one in particular was the best one of the series, so we shall certainly see.

I'm currently reading The Hitchiker's guide To The Galaxy, it's a funny book, although I'm slightly annoyed at how watching the movie _before_ reading the book has seemed to lessen the enjoyment that I might have actually gotten out of it had I read it first. Oh well..

Until next time.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]