Monday, May 29, 2006

Day 4

Well me and Rocky have been passing e-mails back and forth for a few days and a design is beginning to emerge from the discussions. Rocky has made the importance of a good design very clear to me, when my initial idea was to charge in and start coding. Needless to say, it didn't take long for me to come around to his idea. He is a really cool guy and my motivation and enthusiasm for this project is ever increasing!

Whilst there's nothing of use yet in the Python trunk sandbox, after a few more e-mails between myself and Rocky, and when we're both fully agreed on the design, I'm sure something will appear.

I've been purposefully vague in this post because I don't want to corner myself into a design or features that don't end up in the code.. more information will be posted here later.

Thanks, and happy coding!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]