Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Interesting maths primer

I just read this article over on devmaster.com and thought it was really good. Definately worth the read. It goes through a basic maths principles like fields, vectors, matrices. It's mainly a guide to maths for game developers.

First exam at university tomorrow, can't wait till they're over and done with ;)

Also awaiting my copy of Kameo! Which play.com managed to fuck up and send me Archer Macalean's Mercury for the PSP... don't get me started. Oh, I also bought Splinter Cell for the original Xbox on Sunday and have been playing it non-stop on my Xbox 360 since. It's an excellent game and seeing as I never own an Xbox 1 I thought I'd give some of the 'classics' a try. It's an awesome game.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]